DALLAS, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cambium Learning Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ABCD, the "Company"), a leading educational company focused primarily on serving the needs of at-risk and special student populations, today announced it will hold a conference call to discuss 2012 financial results on Thursday, March 7, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The call will be based on unaudited results through December 31, 2012.
To listen to the Company's upcoming conference call, please dial (800) 860-2442 and reference "Cambium Learning" at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 7, 2013. The call will be recorded and archived until Friday, April 5, 2013, and can be replayed by calling (877) 344-7529 and entering ID#10019972. The conference call will also be Webcast and available on the Company's Website at http://cambiumlearning.investorroom.com/events.
About Cambium Learning Group, Inc.Cambium Learning® Group (Nasdaq: ABCD) is the leading educational company focused primarily on serving the needs of at-risk and special student populations. The company is comprised of two business units: Voyager Sopris Learning provides educators with results-based products, services and learning solutions that improve school and student performance in literacy and math; and Cambium Learning Technologies develops instructional and assistive technology and represents IntelliTools ®, Kurzweil Educational Systems ®, Learning A–Z, and ExploreLearning. Cambium Learning® Group is committed to providing evidence-based support and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. Learn more at www.cambiumlearning.com . Investor Contact: Brad AlmondCambium Learning Group, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Cambium Learning Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV