NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Harvest Natural Resources Inc. fell 38.9 percent to $5.60.
Millenial Media Inc. fell 37.0 percent to $9.03.
Select Medical Holdings Corp. fell 9.4 percent to $8.90.PVR Partners LP fell 8.7 percent to $23.50. Drew Industries Inc. fell 7.8 percent to $35.65. Whiting USA Trust fell 7.5 percent to $5.71. Newfield Exploration Co. fell 7.4 percent to $25.29. Forestar Group fell 7.3 percent to $18.42. Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. fell 7.1 percent to $18.90. Owens Corning fell 7.0 percent to $40.29.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV