Lunarline Chief Executive Officer Featured On FOX Business "Fighting The Cyber War"
ARLINGTON, Va., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lunarline Chief Executive Officer, Waylon Krush, was interviewed on FOX Business regarding the apparent flood of advanced persistent threat (APT) intrusions into the information systems of over 150 corporations attributed to the Chinese in a recent report released by Mandiant. Mr. Krush commented that cyber attacks are not a recent occurrence, but have been an ongoing challenge to both government and commercial organizations. What appears to be increased cyber-attacks may be a result of an increased government and commercial capacity to detect the attacks, as well as determine their origin.
In response to a question on how to defend against these attacks, Mr. Krush commented that increased focus and awareness on cyber security combined with a skilled and trained cyber security workforce and enhanced continuous monitoring tools are essential.
"You need to spend resources to enhance the cyber security skills in your organization," states Mr. Krush. "The weapons (attacks) change, the process changes and you have to change with it."See the full interview on FOX Business at http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2175911200001/dont-just-worry-about-china-breaking-into-systems/?playlist_id=937116503001 About Lunarline Lunarline is a leading cyber security and privacy provider to the US Federal Government, as well as private industry. Our unique approach to cyber security combines our proven products, specialized services, and certified training together as a complete solution customized for the success of your cyber mission. Lunarline is an accredited FedRAMP Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO). LUNARLINE: SOLUTIONS BUILT ON SECURITY™ For more information, visit www.lunarline.com. Contact Carolyn Morse, Media Relations email@example.com SOURCE Lunarline
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV