Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. (NASDAQ: OZRK) will be presenting at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Bank Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 8:45 a.m. EST.
Interested investors may access a live broadcast of the presentation through the event website, http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw9/ozrk/, or through the Company’s website under Investor Relations. A replay of the presentation will be available through the Company’s website for 60 days after the event.
Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is a bank holding company with $4.04 billion in total assets as of December 31, 2012 and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “OZRK”. The Company owns a state-chartered subsidiary bank that conducts banking operations through 117 offices in Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, Florida, Alabama, North Carolina and South Carolina. The Company may be contacted at (501) 978-2265 or P.O. Box 8811, Little Rock, Arkansas 72231-8811. The Company’s website is:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV