SamEnrico To Launch A Responsive Kindle-like Digital Newsstand With Apps And A Self-publishing Suite, Which Promises Content Providers A Share Of Advertising
LONDON, February 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
SamEnrico is set to launch a self-publishing, responsive digital newsstand with multiple mobile apps. Aiming to target content creators of all genres, and promising them a revenue share on advertising comparable to YouTube, SamEnrico will also sell articles and publications on its own digital newsstands similar to Zinio, Magzter and Amazon.
SamEnrico's self-publishing platform has been designed to tackle the issues which deter content creators from considering publishing to digital devices.
Advantages of SamEnrico's new system include:
- Eliminating the cost of production
- The ability to sell individual articles, single copies (past and present), and subscriptions to publications
- Content discovery
- High returns on investment
- Marketing material
- Offline mode - so readers can access their favourite content on the move where there is no Internet and several other factors which detour traditional publishers, bloggers, writers and authors from adopting digital as a possible revenue stream.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts