SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Feb. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Raven Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:RAVN) today said that it will release its 2013 fourth-quarter results pre-market on Tuesday, March 12, 2013.
Following the release, the company will host a conference call for investors and analysts on Tuesday, March 12, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. To join the conference call, dial: 1-866-393-0676. Alternatively, you may access the live call through the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://investors.ravenind.com/ . Please log on to the website at least 15 minutes early to register on the Events & Presentations page, and download and install any necessary audio software.
A replay of the conference call will be available two hours after the call ends through 11:59 p.m. CT on Tuesday, March 19, 2013. To access the replay, dial 1-855-859-2056 and enter conference ID: 13693364. A replay also will be available on the company's website.About Raven Industries, Inc. Since 1956, Raven Industries has designed and manufactured high-quality, high-value technical products. Raven is publicly traded on NASDAQ (RAVN) and has earned an international reputation for innovation, product quality, high performance and unmatched service. With strengths in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven serves the precision agriculture, high-performance specialty films, aerospace, and electronic manufacturing services markets. Visit www.RavenInd.com for more information.
CONTACT: At the Company: Tom Iacarella, Vice President and CFO 605-336-2750 Thomas.Iacarella@ravenind.com At Padilla Speer Beardsley: Matt Sullivan 612-455-1700 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV