Blue Sheet Reporting (SEC Rule 17a-25) And Large Trader Reporting Rule (SEC Rule 13h-1) Compliance Enabled By N-Tier's Compliance Workbench
NEW YORK, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- n-Tier releases Compliance Workbench enabling Compliance Professionals to achieve a best-in-class standard in complying with FINRA Blue Sheet Reporting requirements and with the Large Trader Reporting Rule.
"All Compliance Departments have the ability to respond to Blue Sheet requests, however very few have a robust, ongoing approach to monitor the completeness, accuracy and format compliance of their Blue Sheet submissions. In addition, firms across the industry lack the automated facilities needed to ensure critical account information is properly grouped and validated as required by the Large Trader Rule going into effect May 1, 2013," said Geoff Love Head of Business Development at n-Tier.
Ensuring critical reference data used in EBS Reporting is accurate and reliable
Compliance Workbench enables firms to quickly implement automated processes that check the validity of reference data across all systems. Using Compliance Workbench firms benefit from a comprehensive workflow that identifies reference data issues effecting their reporting, communicates issues across users involved in data cleanup activities, and monitors the overall progress made in addressing critical reference data problems.
Ensuring Blue Sheet submissions match the trade data stored across your systems and adhere to FINRA Blue Sheet format and value requirements
Compliance Workbench operating-independently from a firm's Blue Sheet infrastructure provides the real-time monitoring needed to ensure the accuracy and completeness of your Blue Sheet reporting. Utilizing Compliance Workbench format, value, and trade data errors, are identified in your reports and are distributed to the appropriate personnel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV