--Top seven teams remain unchanged from previous week--
MCLEAN, Va., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mater Dei ( Santa Ana, Calif.), Duncanville (Texas) and St. Mary's (Phoenix) continue to hold down the top three spots in the USA TODAY High School Sports Super 25 national editorial rankings for girls basketball for the week of Feb. 18, 2013.
The USA TODAY High School Sports Super 25 is now in its 30 th year as the most prestigious high school ranking platform in the nation, and includes computer rankings of every major high school football, baseball, boys and girls basketball and boys and girls lacrosse team in the nation.Most of the Super 25 remained relatively stable from last week, with each of the top seven teams remaining in place. Unbeaten Windward (Los Angeles) extended its winning streak to 26 games this season with wins in the first two rounds of its playoffs to stay at No. 4, while Riverdale ( Murfreesboro, Tenn.) also dominated in its district playoffs to remain at No. 5. Marion County ( Lebanon, Ky.), at No. 6, and No. 7 Dutch Fork ( Irmo. S.C.) both remain unbeaten and maintain their Super 25 rankings from the previous week. The only major change from last week's rankings is the departure of Columbus (Ind.) North, which had been ranked No. 8 but drops out of the Super 25 this week. Making its Super 25 debut is 24-0 Millbrook ( Raleigh, N.C.) at No. 25, the defending 4A state champions who posted dominating wins over crosstown rival Enloe (60-27) and Wake Forest-Rolesville (50-34) last week. Following is the complete listing of this week's USA TODAY High School Sports girls basketball rankings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV