SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced it has launched a Social Ads Platform for Twitter using the new Twitter ads API. For the first time ever, marketers can now manage Twitter advertising at scale alongside all of their existing social marketing programs with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Comments on the News
- "Successful Twitter marketing has evolved and must be more holistic than just publishing content," said Michael Lazerow, CMO of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, salesforce.com. "From the CMO to the community manager, our customers will see increased efficiency and return on investment from our new Social Ads Platform for Twitter, combined with our industry leading Twitter Certified Products for engagement and analytics."
- "As we built out Twitter's ads API, we knew it would be important to work closely with our advertising partners to understand how to effectively scale their marketing campaigns," said Adam Bain, president of global revenue, Twitter. "We are delighted to continue to build upon our long-standing relationship with salesforce.com, and bring campaign management into the same suite as their leading listening and engagement products."
- "We're excited that our teams are premier Twitter API users through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud," said Lisa Cucinotta, associate director of social media, Resolution Media, an Omnicom Group company. "We believe that this will result in improved management efficiencies, targeting and optimization capabilities, and stronger insights, which in turn will help us drive better results for clients through Twitter advertising programs."
New Salesforce Marketing Cloud Social Ads Platform for TwitterWith the new Salesforce Marketing Cloud Social Ads Platform for Twitter, brands and agencies will be able to:
- Build and execute real time Twitter advertising campaigns;
- Allow advertisers to more efficiently scale their campaigns on Twitter through innovative workflows; and
- Improve ROI through creative, bid and targeting optimization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV