Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:TCBI) parent company of Texas Capital Bank, announced today that it has been invited to present at the following conference:
|Keefe Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference|
|Who:||George Jones, President and CEO|
|Peter Bartholow, Chief Financial Officer|
|Keith Cargill, COO and CLO|
|Myrna Vance, Director of Investor Relations|
|Date:||Wednesday, February 27, 2013|
|Time:||3:15 p.m. ET|
The presentation will be available during the conference via webcast by Wall Street Webcasting via the following URL: http://wsw.com/webcast/kbw9/tcbi/
ABOUT TEXAS CAPITAL BANCSHARES, INC.
Texas Capital Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCBI), a member of the Russell 2000™ Index
and the S&P SmallCap 600, is the parent company of Texas Capital Bank, a commercial bank that delivers highly personalized financial services to businesses and private clients.
Headquartered in Dallas, the bank has full-service locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV