- Walgreen, Morningstar Corporate Credit Rating BBBMorningstar doesn't believe the bond market is adequately pricing in the risks associated with Walgreen's option to purchase the rest of Alliance Boots, which could significantly lever up the balance sheet, or the firm's weakening position in the drug supply chain, which is highlighted by its negative Economic Moat Trend rating.
- Directv, Morningstar Corporate Credit Rating BBBMorningstar believes that management's consistent adherence to a leverage target of 2.5 times EBITDA and the potential for change in the television business over the next several years could cause cash flow and credit metrics to deteriorate, pulling spreads wider still.
- Pitney Bowes, Morningstar Corporate Credit Rating BBB-In late 2011, Morningstar downgraded its credit rating on Pitney Bowes to BBB- following its decision to lower the Economic Moat rating on the company from Narrow to None, and believes that continued investments in Pitney's no-moat business lines may further dilute the company's remaining competitive advantages over time, leading to steadily declining credit fundamentals.
Morningstar Publishes List Of Corporate Bonds To Avoid
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.