Comcast Corporation, a global media and technology company, today announced the Upware™ marketplace, a suite of cloud-based business solutions that can be purchased through one integrated web portal. The Upware marketplace contains a carefully selected list of third-party, cloud-based business applications from industry-leading companies in key categories such as data backup, data security, and collaboration.
With Upware, Comcast has chosen a select group of top-tier vendors that meet a strict set of security, redundancy and customer service requirements and can provide both the best performance as well as ease of use for businesses. Organized on the online portal in “aisles” by technology, the vendors include:
- Data Backup – Carbonite (data backup), DigitalSafe (data backup), and Mozy (online backup).
- Data Security – Norton (security) and Websense (security).
- Collaboration – Box (online storage), Microsoft (Web collaboration), Soonr (online file sharing), and YouSendIt (document collaboration).
“We know small business owners and we know what tools they need to grow their businesses,” said Kevin O’Toole, Senior Vice President and General Manager, New Business Solutions at Comcast Business Services. “Upware simplifies what can be a complex world of choices when evaluating cloud-based services. With the choice of these top vendors, business owners can quickly choose what tools they need to run their businesses and keep their focus on their number one priority – serving their customers.”
Upware is designed to meet the needs of small and medium sized businesses looking to use cloud-based solutions to simplify their IT systems, control costs and increase productivity. Upware, which is available now at business.comcast.com/Upware, gives business owners a single, trusted source to meet some of their most critical technology needs, helping them to be more productive and improve their business.Through the easy to use Upware marketplace, business customers can purchase and use cloud services, as well as order other Comcast Business services including Business VoiceEdge, Website Hosting and Signature Support, a program for on-site tech support. It also enables customers to pick and choose one or many of the offerings, based on their unique technology and business needs. Upware simplifies application management with the convenience of a single sign-on, which makes access fast and easy for individual users. In addition, business owners can quickly add or remove employees from the system as their business needs change. Plus, users have the simplicity of one number to call for support, management and troubleshooting for everything associated with their Comcast Business Class Internet service including the Upware marketplace and the software applications themselves.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV