NEW YORK, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL), the New York-based specialty athletic retailer, announced today that its Board of Directors elected Maxine Clark as a director of the Company.
Ms. Clark is currently Chief Executive Bear of Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc., a company she founded in 1997. She has extensive experience in the retail industry, having also served as President of Payless ShoeSource, Inc. and for 19 years as an executive of The May Department Stores Company.
" Maxine Clark has a depth of experience in both domestic and international retailing, and she is well-known for her innovative approach to the industry," said Ken C. Hicks, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Foot Locker, Inc. "We are pleased to be adding an individual with her talent and expertise to complement our already strong Board of Directors."Foot Locker, Inc. is a specialty athletic retailer that as of February 2, 2013 operated 3,335 stores in 23 countries in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Through its Foot Locker, Footaction, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, and Champs Sports retail stores, as well as its direct-to-customer channel Footlocker.com/Eastbay/CCS, the Company is a leading provider of athletic footwear and apparel. SOURCE Foot Locker, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV