- Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
- It has operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
- It holds market-leading positions in Technology, Entertainment, Music, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors.
- Future attracts 50 million monthly global unique users to its websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com.
- Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that's 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands include T3, Total Film, Mollie Makes and Official Xbox Magazine.
- We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple's Newsstand for iPad.
- Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK's number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
- Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.
Future US Promotes Rachelle Considine To President
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.