Global colocation solutions provider CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) announced today that the first phase of its 1,000,000-square-foot Phoenix Data Center—one of the largest and most energy-efficient data centers in the United States—is fully operational with more than 36,000 square feet of space recently commissioned.
“We have reached this milestone in record time with industry-leading supply chain and construction techniques,” said Kevin Timmons, CTO, CyrusOne. “In the last decade, this is perhaps the largest and most innovative purpose-built multi-tenant data center, developed from the ground up, that the industry has seen. Our approach to design and construction positions us to meet the current demand and to grow modularly, as needed, by our customers over time.”
With 110 megawatts of power capacity delivered from a substation to be built on the property, the “ Massively Modular” site delivers industry-leading energy optimization and just-in-time inventory to meet customer demand at a scale that returns unmatched economic benefits. Its location, with respect to power and fiber infrastructure access, ensures customer confidence, and the best-in-class office space keeps customers comfortable while they work.
“Our Phoenix data center represents a significant step forward in realizing our vision of a CyrusOne Western region hub for Fortune 1000 enterprise customers,” said Timmons.In addition to its Western region presence, the company has customers in colocation facilities across the United States, London, and Singapore. CyrusOne offers best-in-class performance and reliability for high-density and high-availability enterprise requirements for colocation solutions. The facilities’ data center power and redundant cooling architectures use advanced components and are designed with N+1 and 2N parallel redundancies, providing 100 percent uptime with service uninterrupted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV