Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday night:
US Airways Group (LCC): "I've been waiting for a pullback. We're getting one. Pull the trigger."
Advance Auto Parts (AAP): "I like this one and would be a buyer."Coach (COH): "I can't tell you to sell it down here. I'd buy in stages." Zoetis (ZTS): "This was a good IPO. I'd be a buyer on weakness." Hecla Mining (HL): "No. I wouldn't touch that group. If you want metals, go with SPDR Gold Shares (GLD)." Atwood Oceanics (ATW): "I don't want to get into this one until it comes down." Exelon (EXC): "They are too poorly run. I like American Electric Power (AEP)." Priceline.com (PCLN): "I like Priceline. I believe in the group." Opko Health (OPK): "That's a speculative stock. Let's take profits and let the rest run." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV