, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Atlantic Trust, the private wealth management division of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), today announced the firm was named as the
Best Wealth Manager: Long-Term Performance (3 years)
Private Asset Management
"Investment excellence is at the heart of what we do, and we're very fortunate to have strong leadership from our CIO,
, chairman and CEO for Atlantic Trust. "This award underscores our commitment to offer our clients a diversified investment strategy that is designed to help them preserve and grow their wealth in a measured way over time."
In addition to being named as the winner of the Long-Term Performance Award, Atlantic Trust was also short-listed for four awards among firms with more than
in assets under management:
- Best Private Wealth Manager
- Best Private Wealth Manager – Performance
- Best Private Wealth Manager – Client Service
- Best Trustee Services
"This recognition is a nice acknowledgement of our growing reputation for delivering the highest quality client experience," said
, CFA, president and chief operating officer for Atlantic Trust. "We strive to achieve strong investment results for our clients through a disciplined asset allocation process and a hybrid investment platform that combines internal and external investment management expertise."
PAM annually invites firms to compete for awards in several categories and then a panel of independent industry experts selects the nominees and winners. PAM says that it considers the following criteria when selecting the winners of these awards:
- Financial progress: Candidates must be able to demonstrate performance track-records over the course of the last twelve months
- Growth: Client numbers, internal hires and geographic expansion
- Client satisfaction: Provide evidence of client satisfaction, including anecdotes and direct client statements
- Product innovation: Details of new services and products launched over the course of the year prior to the award date
This award follows Atlantic Trust's previous PAM wins as
Best Private Client Investment Platform—Performance
in 2012, and
Best Private Wealth Manager in Overall Client Service
Any reference to a ranking, a rating or an award provides no guarantee of future performance results, and is not necessarily indicative of any particular client's experience and is not constant over time.