ATLANTA, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Atlantic Trust, the private wealth management division of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), today announced the firm was named as the Best Wealth Manager: Long-Term Performance (3 years) by Private Asset Management (PAM).
"Investment excellence is at the heart of what we do, and we're very fortunate to have strong leadership from our CIO, David Donabedian," said Jack Markwalter, chairman and CEO for Atlantic Trust. "This award underscores our commitment to offer our clients a diversified investment strategy that is designed to help them preserve and grow their wealth in a measured way over time."
In addition to being named as the winner of the Long-Term Performance Award, Atlantic Trust was also short-listed for four awards among firms with more than $5 billion in assets under management:
- Best Private Wealth Manager
- Best Private Wealth Manager – Performance
- Best Private Wealth Manager – Client Service
- Best Trustee Services
- Financial progress: Candidates must be able to demonstrate performance track-records over the course of the last twelve months
- Growth: Client numbers, internal hires and geographic expansion
- Client satisfaction: Provide evidence of client satisfaction, including anecdotes and direct client statements
- Product innovation: Details of new services and products launched over the course of the year prior to the award date