Early Glance: Gold Companies
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ Shares of some top gold companies are down at 10 a.m.:
Barrick Gold Corp. fell $.39 or 1.2 percent, to $31.13.
Gold Fields fell $.20 or 1.9 percent, to $10.61.
GoldCorp. fell $.44 or 1.3 percent, to $33.23.Newmont Mining Corp. fell $.89 or 2.1 percent, to $42.01.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV