Kass: Really!?! With Dougie
This column originally appeared on Real Money Pro at 8:28 a.m. EST on Feb. 20.
NEW YORK ( Real Money) -- All the market optimism surrounding rising retail fund flows into U.S. stock funds and heightened M&A activity brings us to a segment in my diary that I like to call Really!?! With Dougie (a takeoff on Really!?! With Seth & Amy, an old Weekend Update routine on "Saturday Night Live."
Really!?! Mr. Market?
So individual investors, after taking $400 billion out of domestic equity funds since 2007, have waited to buy into the U.S. stock market until January 2013 after the S&P 500 has more than doubled?Really!?! Retail investors? Really!?! And some of you bulls think stocks will rise because of a great rotation out of bonds and into stocks by the retail investor? Really!?! Bulls? Really!?!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV