Latest Update to Environmental Calculator Website Includes Three Domtar Products and Additional Mill
TICKER SYMBOL (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS)
MONTREAL, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Continuing its commitment to lead by example when it comes to transparency, Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) (TSX: UFS) today announced the latest additions to its award-winning site, The Paper Trail ( www.domtarpapertrail.com). As the fourth update to the site, The Paper Trail will now include:
- Three additional products - EarthChoice ®30 Recycled Office Paper, EarthChoice ®50 Recycled Office Paper and EarthChoice ® Opaque Offset 30% - all part of the Domtar EarthChoice ® family of environmentally and socially responsible papers.
- A site history, picture gallery, and local stories from the company's Kingsport, Tennessee mill.
Since its release in June 2011, The Paper Trail has been widely praised, with industry observers applauding Domtar's openness in sharing mill and product data, offering up another concrete example of the company's industry-leading transparency. The Paper Trail was also named a Top Innovative Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of 2012 by Brave One Agency, joining the likes of Unilever and The North Face in raising the environmental transparency bar for business.With this latest update of The Paper Trail, Domtar is again voluntarily releasing product and mill data that helps its customers learn about the environmental and social impacts of their paper purchases. "Expanding the offerings of The Paper Trail," said Paige Goff, Vice-President of Sustainable Business and Brand Management, "indicates Domtar's willingness to continue to push the transparency envelope, while helping our customers make informed purchasing decisions." The Paper Trail develops personalized reports that measure Domtar products across five categories: water usage, the distance its fiber travels to a paper mill, greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, waste sent to landfills and renewable energy usage. The Paper Trail also illustrates how Domtar compares to the industry in these categories. In cases where the environmental impact can be improved, Domtar voluntarily discloses the information, as well as the efforts underway to make improvements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV