- Staples tech experts who can work with customers every step of the way, from installation and setup to regular maintenance and repair. Small businesses can make informed technology purchases online by visiting Staples Technology Research Centers, featuring videos and product comparisons.
- The latest Android and Windows smartphones online or in select retail stores, including models from Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint (online only) and AT&T (in-store only). Small businesses looking to take advantage of the Windows 8 platform can purchase the Windows Phone 8X by HTC for Verizon or T-Mobile and can use the Staples upgrade eligibility tool to check instantly if/when they are eligible for an upgrade.
- A wide selection of printers for small businesses, with top brands like HP, Brother and Epson. HP Officejet Pro 8600 series, Brother multi-function printers and Epson WorkForce Pro printers are perfectly suited for small businesses with fast print speeds.
- All of the best tablets from Google, Microsoft, Samsung and others. For small businesses, Staples features the Lenovo Twist, a four-in-one convertible Ultrabook that can be used in notebook or tablet mode for maximum productivity, or easily switch to a stand or tent mode for watching movies, reading or browsing.
- As customers increasingly look to run their businesses using-cloud based services, the Staples App Center lets small businesses purchase and manage cloud-based applications all in one place, with a selection of the best business apps, an administrative console and one consolidated bill.
The Windows 8 Surface Pro From Microsoft Is The Latest Example Of Staples Expanded Technology Assortment And Helps Bring To Life The Company's Vision To Provide Every Product Businesses Need To Succeed. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.