Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. (Nasdaq: ININ), a global provider of unified IP business communications software and services, has released an enhanced version of its Bay Bridge Decisions ™ product suite.
Version 3.9 of the contact center forecasting, capacity planning, and analysis product suite has been enhanced to reduce costs and improve customer service.
“We added multichannel features, custom feedback metrics, and a new cloud-based deployment option to help our customers further reduce staffing costs, while improving their customers’ service experience,” said Bay Bridge Division vice president for Interactive Intelligence, Ric Kosiba.
Bay Bridge Decisions™ 3.9 includes the following enhancements:
- Email, chat and casework features -- Enables managers to create timeframe defaults that calculate staffing over longer periods of time, and includes multichannel “sensitivity analysis” graphs for increased staffing efficiencies resulting in reduced costs.
- Customer experience metrics -- Gives managers new custom feedback metrics so measures such as “net promoter scores” can be factored into staffing to better match hiring needs with interaction quality trends for improved customer service.
- Cloud deployment option – Customers can now deploy the full Bay Bridge Decisions ™ 3.9 feature-set via a cloud-based model for lower initial costs, faster deployment, and reduced IT requirements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV