MONTREAL, Feb. 20, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - The Board of Directors of the Laurentian Bank of Canada declared today the following dividends:
® a dividend of $0.375 on the preferred shares Series 9, payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 8, 2013; and ® a dividend of $0.328125 on the preferred shares Series 10, payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 8, 2013. ® a dividend of $0.25 on the preferred shares Series 11, payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 8, 2013.
For the year 2013, all dividends declared will be eligible dividends, unless otherwise indicated. The dividends declared on February 20, 2013, are eligible dividends for income tax legislation purposes.
The above mentioned preferred shares are Eligible Shares under the Bank's Shareholder Dividend Reinvestment and Share Purchase Plan. Consequently, the holders of such shares may elect to reinvest their dividends in newly issued Common Shares of the Bank. Such purchases will be made at the applicable Investment Price, less a discount of 2%, and no brokerage commissions or service charges of any kind will apply.In addition, holders of such shares are entitled to make monthly optional cash payments to purchase additional Common Shares in accordance with the terms of the Plan. No discount will apply to such purchases. For more information, please contact Computershare Trust Company of Canada at 1-800-564-6253. Beneficial or non-registered owners of common and preferred shares must contact their financial institution or broker for instructions on how to participate in the Plan. SOURCE Laurentian Bank of Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV