SUGAR LAND, Texas, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arabian American Development Co. (NYSE: ARSD) announced today that Simon Upfill-Brown, Executive Vice President, will present at the Accredited Members Spring 2013 Small Cap/Micro Cap Investment Conference on Thursday, February 28 th at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Accredited Members extends one complimentary admission for first time investor attendees and invites you to register at www.InvestAMI.com. The conference is open to accredited investors, fund/wealth managers, angel groups, and investment firms.
About Arabian American Development Company (ARSD)
ARSD owns and operates a petrochemical facility located in southeast Texas which specializes in high purity petrochemical solvents and other solvent type manufacturing. The Company is also the original developer and a 35% owner of Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Co., a Saudi Arabian joint stock company.Company Contact: Nick Carter, President and Chief Executive Officer(409) 385-8300 email@example.com Investor Relations Contact: Kim Rogers-Carrete, PrincipalGenesis Select(303) 415-0200 firstname.lastname@example.org Or Matthew Selinger, PrincipalGenesis Select(303) 415-0200 email@example.com SOURCE Arabian American Development Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV