NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will participate in the 2013 Citi Global Health Care Conference on Monday, Feb. 25, at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York, NY. Alex Gorsky, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer, will represent the Company as the keynote speaker, and is scheduled to present at 11:55 a.m. (Eastern).
This webcast will be available to investors and other interested parties by accessing the Johnson & Johnson website at www.investor.jnj.com.
A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the live webcast.SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV