Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, announced it will host a free webinar to help businesses learn how to extract web analytics from their online store and then use the data to drive revenue. The webinar, “Web Analytics 101—Best Practices for Measuring and Marketing,” is set for Feb. 27, 2013, at 11 a.m. CST. The webinar is now open for registration. Progressively more advanced web analytics topics and strategies will be introduced each quarter as part of Digital River’s ongoing E-Commerce Webinar Series.
Led by Eric Lanser, Digital River’s program manager for analytics, the how-to webinar will cover best practices, provide ideas for successful e-marketing campaigns and help attendees identify opportunities for online store improvements. During the session, attendees will:
- Explore how to use basic and detailed Google Analytics and Site Catalyst reports;
- Find out how to use segmentation to precisely measure performance;
- Discover how to gain vital insight from analytics data to guide business decisions; and
- Learn the three most valuable, but often overlooked, areas of any website that should be tracked.
“Web analytics can provide valuable insights to guide online marketing efforts, but only if you have the right tools, code and knowledge to take advantage of the opportunity,” said Scott Heimes, Digital River’s senior vice president and CMO. “Attendees will come away from this webinar with the basics of how to leverage web analytics and align e- marketing efforts to achieve measurable e-commerce results.”
The webinar is open to the public and free of charge. Participation requires a laptop or desktop computer.To Register Now for the Feb. 27 session, click http://bit.ly/11KlTHo. Digital River’s free E-Commerce Webinar Series is geared toward companies searching for new ways to go direct-to-buyer online in order to monetize their products and accelerate sales across multiple channels, devices and geographies. For more information about the series, email email@example.com. About Digital River, Inc. Digital River, Inc., the revenue growth experts in global cloud commerce, builds and manages online businesses for software and game publishers, consumer electronics manufacturers, distributors, online retailers and affiliates. Its multi-channel commerce solution, which supports both direct and indirect sales, is designed to help companies of all sizes maximize online revenues as well as reduce the costs and risks of running a global commerce operation. The company’s comprehensive platform offers site development and hosting, order management, global payments, cloud-based billing, fraud management, export controls, tax management, physical and digital product fulfillment, multi-lingual customer service, advanced reporting and strategic marketing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV