Enhanced Fiserv Solution Automates Management Of ATM And Self-Service Device Networks
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, today announced several enhancements to Device Manager™, its solution for managing ATMs and other self-service and assisted-service devices. These enhancements are designed to help professionals who monitor these networks and workflow into the service desk deliver higher levels of performance and reliability while reducing costs. Device Manager from Fiserv helps automate the process of monitoring medium-to-large sized networks of devices, including the complete cycle of problem detection, dispatching, escalation, resolution and enterprise reporting.
The enhanced version contains a number of new features including:
- Simplified deployment and training for service desk professionals
- Advanced incident tracking with customizable exceptions that notifies staff when expected resolution timeframes are not met
- Proactive incident monitoring and management that routes incidents to the most suitable service desk professional
- Advanced analytics to report performance with data-driven metrics such as device availability, service partner responsiveness, service desk performance and device performance
- Provide mobile performance dashboards
- A complete record of all incident resolution activity including internal actions, service partners and automated resolution actions
“Consumers expect ATMs and other self-service devices to be up and running at all times, as they continue to be a vital channel,” said Brian Jorgenson, vice president of operations, Cash and Logistics, Fiserv. “Device Manager allows companies to reduce operating costs and improve performance by implementing a workflow for handling device faults. With a consistent, automated and repeatable process the availability of devices is improved for consumers, and the costs of operating, monitoring and repairing them is decreased. Adding analytics to the mix helps companies also understand and improve the performance of service partners and contractors.”
Fiserv offers a comprehensive and integrated set of solutions and consulting services to help financial institutions, retailers and service providers manage currency and other value based assets. With solutions for currency forecasting, device management, deposit management, enterprise track and trace and deposit reclassification, Fiserv solutions reduce costs and optimize efficiencies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV