Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV), a leading global provider of financial services technology solutions, today announced several enhancements to Device Manager™, its solution for managing ATMs and other self-service and assisted-service devices. These enhancements are designed to help professionals who monitor these networks and workflow into the service desk deliver higher levels of performance and reliability while reducing costs. Device Manager from Fiserv helps automate the process of monitoring medium-to-large sized networks of devices, including the complete cycle of problem detection, dispatching, escalation, resolution and enterprise reporting.
The enhanced version contains a number of new features including:
- Simplified deployment and training for service desk professionals
- Advanced incident tracking with customizable exceptions that notifies staff when expected resolution timeframes are not met
- Proactive incident monitoring and management that routes incidents to the most suitable service desk professional
- Advanced analytics to report performance with data-driven metrics such as device availability, service partner responsiveness, service desk performance and device performance
- Provide mobile performance dashboards
- A complete record of all incident resolution activity including internal actions, service partners and automated resolution actions
“Consumers expect ATMs and other self-service devices to be up and running at all times, as they continue to be a vital channel,” said Brian Jorgenson, vice president of operations, Cash and Logistics, Fiserv. “Device Manager allows companies to reduce operating costs and improve performance by implementing a workflow for handling device faults. With a consistent, automated and repeatable process the availability of devices is improved for consumers, and the costs of operating, monitoring and repairing them is decreased. Adding analytics to the mix helps companies also understand and improve the performance of service partners and contractors.”
Fiserv offers a comprehensive and integrated set of solutions and consulting services to help financial institutions, retailers and service providers manage currency and other value based assets. With solutions for currency forecasting, device management, deposit management, enterprise track and trace and deposit reclassification, Fiserv solutions reduce costs and optimize efficiencies.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts