Philip Morris International Inc.’s (NYSE / Paris Euronext: PM) Chief Financial Officer, Jacek Olczak, addresses investors today at the CAGNY Conference in Boca Raton, Florida.
The presentation and Q&A session are being webcast live, in a listen-only mode, beginning at approximately 9:15 a.m. ET, at www.pmi.com. An archived copy of the webcast, together with presentation remarks and slides, will be available on the same site.
In addition to reviewing the company’s solid 2012 performance and key market dynamics, the presentation also focuses on:
- Why PMI believes that the tobacco industry remains an attractive investment;
- The strategies that the company believes will enable it to outperform the sector; and
- The company’s incremental growth opportunities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts