Simple to deploy and maintain, OpenText StreamServe 5.6 delivers dynamic composition, document process automation, and output management capabilities. Designed to scale across any document-driven business process, OpenText's Customer Communications Management (CCM) offerings integrate easily with ERP and supply-chain systems and applications, including those from SAP ®.
OpenText's CCM products are part of the OpenText Customer Experience Management (CEM) suite of solutions, one of five foundational pillars of OpenText's Enterprise Information Management (EIM) strategy. OpenText Customer Experience Management (CEM) creates a richer, more interactive online experience across multiple channels - including websites, mobile devices, social networks, and more - without sacrificing information governance requirements.
Availability OpenText StreamServe 5.6 is available immediately directly from OpenText and through its global partners. For further information about OpenText CEM solutions, please visit: http://www.opentext.com/2/global/products/customer-experience-management.htm
To learn more about OpenText EIM:
- Read the blog of Mark Barrenechea, OpenText's CEO
- Visit the OpenText EIM Resource Center, where you can review the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Come meet with us in person at our upcoming OpenText EIM Days
- Follow OpenText on Twitter @opentext and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/opentext
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts