SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 2013 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) will showcase its unique and highly integrated portable equipment and communications solutions for mobile platforms. Maxim will host nine interactive demo kiosks with solutions for consumer and RF/communications applications. All Maxim mobility products feature high integration for better performance and substantial savings in space, cost, and design time. Some of the products demonstrated at Hall 6, Stand 6G100 include:
- The MAXQ614 , a low-power MAXQ® 16-bit microcontroller with infrared (IR) module, is designed for very small applications such as smartphones and tablets. Available in a tiny 2mm x 2mm x .65mm, 25-ball wafer-level package (WLP), it shrinks solution size by 70% compared to previous solutions. The MAXQ614 includes 80KB of flash memory and 2KB of data SRAM for applications flexibility. It provides the industry's best low-power battery-operated performance with an ultra-low-power stop mode (0.2uA typ). In this mode, the minimum amount of circuitry is powered.
- The MAX98096 is a highly integrated, high-performance, smart audio hub. It integrates Maxim's FlexSound® processor, which supports a plug-in-capable audio framework. With low power consumption and advanced audio signal processing, this single-chip audio solution supports wideband voice, including noise cancellation and echo suppression, in a wide range of portable applications. It improves time to market, enhances near- and far-field voice performance, improves the performance of speech recognition engines, and enhances audio playback in small form factors with Dynamic Speaker Management ™ technology.
- Maxim addresses another key piece of the mobile system with its new MEMS motion sensor, the MAX21000. The device is an ultra-accurate, 3-axis, digital-output gyroscope that delivers unprecedented sensitivity over temperature and time. The MAX21000 is highly integrated and requires no external components, so it minimizes overall solution footprint. It offers low noise, high bandwidth, and a high-speed interface and is suitable for both user interface (UI) and optical image stabilization (OIS) applications. The device is built on a platform technology that allows for more complex and feature rich future products to address emerging motion-sensing functions.
- The MAX2580 * is a highly integrated LTE/3G small cell RF transceiver that supports all major cellular bands. This highly integrated solution requires very few external components to execute an all-band, multimode, multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) radio design. The MAX2580 design package also includes full system-level reference designs to shorten time to market. This RF transceiver is ideal for mobile operators planning residential, enterprise, or outdoor small cell deployments in their next-generation heterogeneous networks ( HetNet).
2013 Mobile World Congress Maxim will display these and more products in its stand at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, on February 25-28. Maxim's demos will be located in Hall 6, Stand 6G100. For more information, please visit http://www.mobileworldcongress.com. For a meeting with Maxim at Mobile World Congress 2013, contact email@example.com. To download our virtual press kit, visit http://bit.ly/XagGEi.Maxim, MAXQ, and FlexSound are registered trademarks, and Dynamic Speaker Management is a trademark of Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV