Cowen Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: COWN) will host a conference call on February 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time to discuss the Company's financial results for the 2012 fourth quarter.
Investors can participate in the conference call by dialing 1-866-356-4281 domestic or 1-617-597-5395 international. The passcode for the call is 87389279.
For your convenience, the conference call can be replayed in its entirety beginning at 11:00 AM Eastern Time on February 28, 2013 through March 7, 2013. If you wish to listen to the replay of this conference call, please dial 1-888-286-8010 domestic or 1-617-801-6888 international and enter passcode 17313927.
The conference call will also be broadcast live through a link on the Investor Relations page on the Cowen Web site at http://www.cowen.com. Please go to the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the broadcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of the Cowen Web site.About Cowen Group, Inc. Cowen Group, Inc. is a diversified financial services firm and, together with its consolidated subsidiaries, provides alternative investment, investment banking, research, and sales and trading services through its two business segments: Ramius and its affiliates makes up the Company’s alternative investment segment, while Cowen and Company is its broker-dealer segment. Its alternative investment products, solutions and services include hedge funds, replication products, managed futures funds, fund of funds, real estate and health care royalty funds. Cowen and Company offers industry focused investment banking for growth-oriented companies, domain knowledge-driven research and a sales and trading platform for institutional investors. Founded in 1918, the firm is headquartered in New York and has offices located in major financial centers around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV