- Scalable Capacity — Offers customers the ability to add up to two expansion shelves (9,18 or 27 terabytes each), providing seamless scalability and larger capacity than competing platforms. 2 Customers can scale their solution from 2.7 terabytes to 81 terabytes of usable capacity — or up to 1.2 petabytes of logical capacity — as their business and data backup demands grow. 1
- Improved Disaster Recovery — Fast, daily, deduplicated replication of backup data can be performed using many-to-one replication that supports up to 32 nodes in different locations replicating to one central node. This can reduce the burden on IT staff backing-up many sites by providing a simple disaster recovery solution that can help reduce capital and operational costs associated with it, while minimizing backup storage needs at remote offices.
- Broader Backup Software Certifications — Designed to work with a vast array of backup software applications, the Dell DR4100 supports leading vendors including Dell (AppAssure and Quest), Symantec, CommVault, Oracle and CA among others.
The New Dell DR4100 Data Backup Appliance Can Help Customers Reduce Storage Capacity Needed - By Up To 15 Times - With Dell's Data Reduction Technologies. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.