This Day On The Street
Continue to site
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here

NGP Capital Resources Company Announces $25 Million New Investment And An Update On Portfolio Activity

The Tranche A Term Loan matures April 28, 2015 and earns interest payable monthly in cash at an annual rate of the greater of 8% or LIBOR + 4%.  The Tranche B Term Loan matures October 28, 2015 and initially earns interest payable-in-kind at an annual rate of the greater of 15% or LIBOR + 11%.  Beginning in January 2015, interest on the Tranche B Term Loan is payable monthly in cash at an annual rate of the greater of 13% or LIBOR + 9%.  Borrowings under the Tranche B Term Loan will be used to execute development plans at Spirit's oil and gas properties and to satisfy critical vendor payables.  The current balance outstanding under the Tranche B Term Loan is approximately $1.4 million.

The Preferred Units represent a preferred interest on 100% of any equity distributions from Spirit until certain hurdles are met, after which Spirit management would participate in 25% of any such distributions.

Pallas Contour Restructuring

Effective December 31, 2012, the Company restructured its Senior Secured Term Loan with Pallas Contour Mining, LLC ("Contour").  Under this arrangement, Contour conveyed certain assets, business, payables and other obligations related to an underperforming surface mine operation of Contour to certain former owners of Contour, in exchange for their 80% equity interest in Contour.  The remaining 20% equity interest is owned by Contour's founder and president of its highwall coal mining business. 

The Company restructured the Contour Term Loan, increasing the borrowing capacity from $7.6 million to $11.0 million.  Interest under the restructured Term Loan is payable monthly in cash at an annual rate of 12%, and the Term Loan matures on October 14, 2015.  New borrowings under the Term Loan will primarily be used for working capital purposes for Contour's core highwall mining business.  The current balance outstanding under the Contour Term Loan is approximately $9.1 million.

2 of 5

Check Out Our Best Services for Investors

Action Alerts PLUS

Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Quant Ratings

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
Stocks Under $10

David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
14-Days Free
Only $9.95
14-Days Free
Dividend Stock Advisor

David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Trifecta Stocks

Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutiny—quantitative, fundamental and technical analysis—to maximize profit potential and minimize risk.

Product Features:
  • Model Portfolio
  • Intra Day Trade alerts
  • Access to Quant Ratings
Real Money

More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.

Product Features:
  • Access to Jim Cramer's daily blog
  • Intraday commentary and news
  • Real-time trading forums
Only $49.95
14-Days Free
14-Days Free
AAPL $93.74 0.00%
FB $117.58 0.00%
GOOG $693.01 0.00%
TSLA $240.76 0.00%
YHOO $36.60 0.00%


Chart of I:DJI
DOW 17,773.64 -57.12 -0.32%
S&P 500 2,065.30 -10.51 -0.51%
NASDAQ 4,775.3580 -29.9330 -0.62%

Free Reports

Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs