SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ambarella, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMBA), a leading developer of low-power, HD video compression and image processing semiconductors, today announced that it will be presenting at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at the San Francisco Palace Hotel on Tuesday, Feb. 26, at 4:25 p.m. Pacific time.
Fermi Wang, president and CEO, and George Laplante, CFO, will be speaking and will hold one-on-one investor meetings before their presentation.
The company's presentation can be accessed from the following link:http://cc.talkpoint.com/morg007/022513a_mc?entity=68_VI8V0S5 About Ambarella Ambarella, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMBA), is a leading developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) video compression and image processing solutions. The company's products are used in a variety of HD cameras including security IP-cameras, wearable sports cameras, digital still cameras, and automotive video camera recorders. Ambarella technology is also used in television broadcasting with TV programs being transmitted worldwide using Ambarella compression chips. For more information about Ambarella, please visit www.ambarella.com .
CONTACT: For Ambarella Deborah Stapleton, 650-470-4200 IR Consultant
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV