Whole Foods Market (WFM) ($87.36) beat EPS by a penny on Feb. 13 but shares slumped on a weak sales outlook from $96.90 on Feb. 13 to $86.93 on Feb. 19. The stock has a buy rating and a negative weekly chart profile and the five-week MMA at $91.16. My weekly pivot is $91.56 with a monthly risky level at $100.96.
Weight Watchers (WTW) ($45.33) beat EPS estimates by cents a share on Feb. 13 but the stock plunged on downbeat guidance. The stock fell from $54.11 on Feb. 13 to $43.60 on Feb. 14, has a hold rating and a negative weekly chart profile with the five-week MMA at $51.47 and the 200-week SMA at $46.92. Annual pivots are $48.47 and $48.66.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV