IRVING, Texas, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Darling International Inc. (NYSE: DAR) announced today that management will present at the Wedbush 2013 Transformation Technologies Conference to be held March 6-7 in New York City at Le Parker Meridien Hotel. Randall C. Stuewe, Darling's Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present March 6th at 8:35 a.m. EST.
The investor presentation will be webcast and accessible via the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at http://www.darlingii.com.
This event brings together executive management from leading global public and private companies in Clean Technology & Industrial Growth sectors with institutional clients. Management teams are connected with investors through corporate presentations, related industry panels, networking sessions and small group meetings.
Darling International Inc. is the largest and only publicly traded provider of rendering, used cooking oil and bakery residual recycling and recovery solutions to the nation's food industry. The Company recycles beef, pork and poultry by-product streams into useable ingredients such as tallow, feed-grade fats, meat and bone meal, poultry meal and hides. The Company also recovers and converts used cooking oil and commercial bakery residuals into valuable feed and fuel ingredients. These products are primarily sold to agricultural, pet food, leather, oleo-chemical and bio-diesel manufacturers around the world. In addition, the company provides grease trap collection services and sells used cooking oil collection equipment to restaurants.For additional information, visit the Company's web site at http://www.darlingii.com. Contact: Melissa Gaither, Director of Investor Relations 972-717-0300 SOURCE Darling International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV