Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc., (NASDAQ: RRGB), a casual dining restaurant chain focused on serving an innovative selection of high-quality gourmet burgers in a family-friendly atmosphere, today announced that the Company will present at two upcoming investor conferences.
- On Wednesday, March 6 th, the Company will present at the Raymond James' 34 th Annual Institutional Investors Conference at the JW Marriott Grande Lakes in Orlando, Fla. The presentation will begin at 8:05 AM Eastern Time.
- On Wednesday, March 13 th, the Company will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Consumer and Retail Conference at the NY Palace Hotel in New York, N.Y. The presentation will begin at 1:30 PM Eastern Time.
Investors and interested parties may listen to a webcast of the presentations by visiting the Company’s website at www.redrobin.com under the investor relations section.
About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. ( www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the gourmet burger expert, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology® Beverages. There currently are 473 Red Robin locations across the United States and Canada, including 335 company-owned Red Robin® restaurants and five Red Robin’s Burger Works® locations, and 133 Red Robin® restaurants operating under franchise agreements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV