DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXCM) today announced that it has been honored by Fast Company, a publication and website that focuses on technology, business and design. Fast Company releases an annual guide on innovation in the economy, featuring businesses that are having the greatest impact across their industries and our culture as a whole. In this year’s coverage of the “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” DexCom was identified by Fast Company as the 5 th Most Innovative Company within the Healthcare Industry.
“It is an honor to be identified by Fast Company, and validates our hard work and strategy to revolutionize and improve the way diabetes is treated,” said Terry Gregg, DexCom’s CEO.
About DexCom, Inc.
DexCom, Inc., headquartered in San Diego, California, is developing and
marketing continuous glucose monitoring systems for ambulatory use by
people with diabetes and by healthcare providers in the hospital.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV