NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- I never thought I would write this article. Could we already have too many electric cars?
You read that right. By at least one measure, we do.
In some places in America today, there are too many electric cars competing for too few electric chargers in public locations, primarily in city and mall parking garages. This is causing some unhappiness and grief among electric car drivers, and it's getting worse every day.
Let's start by stepping back for a minute,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV