NATICK, Mass., Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX) is scheduled to participate in the Citi 2013 Global Healthcare Conference on February 25 in New York.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Jeff Capello will participate in a 20-minute presentation followed by a 20-minute question and answer session regarding the company beginning at approximately 11:05 a.m. ET.
A live webcast of the presentation and question and answer session will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Boston Scientific website at www.bostonscientific.com/investors. Interested parties are encouraged to register at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to ensure a timely connection.
This webcast is being hosted by Citi. A replay will be archived and available at www.bostonscientific.com/investors beginning approximately one hour following the completion of the question and answer session.About Boston Scientific Boston Scientific transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare. For more information, visit us at www.bostonscientific.com.
CONTACT: Steven Campanini 508-652-5740 (office) Media Relations Boston Scientific Corporation email@example.com Michael Campbell 508-650-8023 (office) Investor Relations Boston Scientific Corporation firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Boston Scientific Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV