- The DB-110 real-time, digital, tactical reconnaissance solution that provides long-range, dual-band EO/IR imaging sensor and fixed and mobile intelligence exploitation systems. The day/night sensor is suitable for use on fast-jets, large UAVs and business jets. Multiple countries worldwide have already selected the DB-110 for their operations.
- The Intelligence Exploitation System (IES), in wide use with both NATO and other countries. As the core ground station, the IES ingests data from multiple sensors, (including the DB-110 sensor), disseminating the resultant fused intelligence rapidly to relevant personnel.
- Stabilized gimbal technology - used to support force protection for helicopters, fixed wing aircraft and small UAVs.
- The TERPROM ® digital terrain system is a software-based system that successfully blends and interprets the inputs of a diverse array of sensors to provide the aircraft pilot and crew with full situational awareness, enabling them to fly far more safely and effectively - even in areas where GPS is not available. It is in use with 14 nations worldwide on over 5,000 aircraft.
- A range of micro electro-mechanical systems (MEMS)-based inertial measurement units (IMU) and integrated inertial navigation/GPS systems. These extremely small, rugged and lightweight units deliver proven, consistent, precision guidance with low manufacturing costs and swift production start-up times to a wide variety of weapons and platforms, including smaller munitions.
- The company's boltless wheel and DURACARB ® carbon brake system now being delivered for the C-130 military transport aircraft. The proprietary DURACARB ® carbon material provides longer life, higher performance and lower cost of ownership than traditional steel braking systems. Boltless aircraft wheels employ a lock-ring design which substantially lowers maintenance time and cost and reduces parts count when compared to traditional bolted aircraft wheels.
UTC Aerospace Systems Showcases Civil And Military Products At Avalon Air Show
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts