Today, Citrix announced
, an enterprise mobile device management solution that gives users device choice while also enabling IT to meet its management and compliance requirements. XenMobile MDM joins other Citrix solutions, including
, providing organizations with a single vendor for all of their enterprise mobility needs.
Users are demanding the freedom to choose their own devices, use any app and access their e-mail and documents from anywhere. Organizations require a solution that addresses these user expectations, while also meeting IT’s need for security. XenMobile MDM provides the foundation to address these needs through role-based management, configuration and security of corporate and employee-owned devices. The solution is built on a highly secure architecture and integrates directly with Microsoft Active Directory and public key infrastructure systems, as well as security information and event management tools. With XenMobile MDM, users can self-service enroll their devices and IT can provision policies and apps to large groups of devices automatically. IT can blacklist or whitelist apps, detect and protect against jailbroken devices, and wipe or selectively wipe a device that is lost, stolen or out of compliance.
In addition to XenMobile MDM, Citrix now also offers a Mobile Solutions Bundle for Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). The Mobile Solutions Bundle is comprised of XenMobile MDM and CloudGateway and eliminates the need for multiple point solutions from other vendors. This bundle combines industry-leading MDM with innovative mobile application management and delivers five key (EMM) capabilities.
The Industry’s Most Comprehensive Mobility Portfolio
- Enterprise MDM delivers role-based management, configuration and security for both corporate and employee-owned devices.
- Secure e-mail, browser and data sharing apps from Citrix deliver a rich user experience with the management and control that IT requires.
- Mobile app containers centralize IT management, security and control for any mobile app, whether created by a third party or enterprise IT.
- Unified app store provides a single place for users to access all of their apps – mobile, web, SaaS, and Windows – on any device.
- Identity management, single sign-on and scenario-based access control make it easy for IT to manage user access and radically simplify the user experience.
Citrix is the first company to offer a complete portfolio of mobile solutions, ranging from device management to native mobile apps for e-mail, web access, collaboration and data sharing, as well as desktop virtualization for seamless access to Windows apps and desktops.