KKR & Co. L.P. (NYSE: KKR) announced today that Scott Nuttall, Global Head of Capital and Asset Management, will present at the Citi 2013 US Financial Services Conference on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 1:20 PM ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Center section of KKR’s website at http://ir.kkr.com/kkr_ir/kkr_events.cfm. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on the website shortly after the event.
Any questions regarding the webcast may be addressed to KKR’s Investor Relations group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT KKRFounded in 1976 and led by Henry Kravis and George Roberts, KKR is a leading global investment firm with $75.5 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2012. With offices around the world, KKR manages assets through a variety of investment funds and accounts covering multiple asset classes. KKR seeks to create value by bringing operational expertise to its portfolio companies and through active oversight and monitoring of its investments. KKR complements its investment expertise and strengthens interactions with fund investors through its client relationships and capital markets platform. KKR & Co. L.P. is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: KKR), and "KKR," as used in this release, includes its subsidiaries, their managed investment funds and accounts, and/or their affiliated investment vehicles, as appropriate. For additional information, please visit KKR's website at www.kkr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV