While all Villagers can visit the stores for one-stop access to educational resources and enrollment support, they’re expected to be especially beneficial for the nearly 3,700 Villagers who will turn 65 and become eligible for Medicare in 2013. These Villagers are among the baby boomers who are reaching Medicare eligibility at a rate of 10,000 per day for the next decade. At the store, licensed agents can help them understand their options during their Initial Enrollment Period, which is the seven-month enrollment window for people who are becoming newly eligible for Medicare.*
Store personnel can help people enrolled in UnitedHealthcare Medicare plans with a variety of needs, including locating preferred and in-network pharmacies where they can save money on their prescription drugs and connecting members with customer service representatives who can answer questions about their coverage.
UnitedHealthcare will use the stores as a community meeting space for educational and enrollment presentations throughout the year. Sessions on a variety of health and wellness topics, such as managing prescription drug costs, living with diabetes and hearing health, are planned.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV