Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN), a leading provider of business consulting services, today announced the expansion of its Huron Education Strategic Enrollment Alignment offering to help universities better coordinate their enrollment strategy with academic mission, objectives, resources, and financial goals.
“Universities are preparing their campuses for a future that includes decreased government financial support, changing demographics, tighter budgets, and increased global competition,” said Laura Yaeger, executive vice president, Huron Education. “We partner with universities and colleges to align their enrollment priorities with their academic mission. Our enrollment management offering helps our clients set goals and develop action plans to achieve strategic enrollment objectives by utilizing data-centered processes to ensure long-term success for the institution.”
Huron recently acquired the Slover Linett higher education division to enhance its quantitative and qualitative research for higher education clients about the opinions and behaviors of prospective, admitted, rejected, and current students. The addition bolsters Huron Education’s existing Strategic Enrollment Alignment and Constituent Research offerings, and expands services related to alumni engagement and market research of other university stakeholder groups. The Slover Linett acquisition, terms of which were not disclosed, is the Company’s latest step toward widening the scope of Huron Education’s offerings to universities.
Huron Education partners with universities to enhance their strategies for enrollment management, student retention, and alumni engagement by:
- Improving coordination between the administrative and academic leadership of the university;
- Re-focusing attention on enrolling students that persist in their studies and graduate;
- Evaluating the student experience to identify barriers to persistence and utilizing that knowledge to enhance completion;
- Matching academic programming with enrollment, demand, and macroeconomic trends;
- Aligning instructional modalities and academic technologies with student learning styles and needs;
- Conducting research to understand the alumni experience and improve alumni participation by identifying and enhancing motivations for engagement and giving; and
- Utilizing data and analytics to boost the strategic planning process experience for university presidents, provosts, and chief financial officers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts