BMC Software (NASDAQ: BMC) today delivered a streamlined Application Performance Management (APM) solution for Amazon Web Services (AWS) customers. BMC Application Diagnostics is now available in the AWS Marketplace, preconfigured to run on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). When paired with BMC’s recently announced Application Performance Management as a Service (APMaaS) solution, Application Diagnostics delivers deep insight into complex, multi-tiered application performance.
The new solution provides a ready-made foundation for enterprise customers building RHEL-based applications to run in the Amazon cloud. By starting with the AWS Marketplace, customers are assured that they are beginning with a pre-tested and supported solution built by BMC, Red Hat and Amazon, reducing risk and speeding time to delivery of cloud-based applications.
BMC Application Diagnostics available through the AWS Marketplace is fully compatible with BMC’s APMaaS solution, providing customers with a simple, easy-to-consume offering for gaining application insight. The data provided by BMC Application Diagnostics is valuable to IT operations personnel tasked with ensuring cloud-based applications to deliver appropriate end-user performance. The data can also be fed back to developers to provide deep insights into how applications actually operate in production, fostering a cycle of continuous innovation and improvement.
More information about BMC’s broad portfolio of application management solutions is available at the BMC Application Management community, which provides a portal for support, education and tips.The BMC APM-as-a-Service solution is immediately available in the AWS Marketplace. For more information, please:
- Visit the AWS blog
- Visit the APMaaS homepage
- Visit the On the Mark blog
- Follow @BMCSoftware and @AWSMarketplace on Twitter
- Become a fan of BMC on Facebook
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV