Dyax Corp. (NASDAQ: DYAX) announced today that executive management will participate in two upcoming conferences, providing a corporate update regarding the Company’s key value drivers – the KALBITOR® (ecallantide) business and the angioedema portfolio, as well as the Licensing and Funded Research Program (LFRP).
- George Migausky, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present on Tuesday, February 26 at 4:05 PM (ET) at the 2013 RBC Capital Markets Healthcare Conference, being held February 26-27, at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
- Dr. Ivana Magovcevic-Liebisch, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will present on Monday, March 4 at 2:50 PM (ET) at the Cowen and Company 33 rd Annual Healthcare Conference, being held March 4-6 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston, MA.
Both presentations will be webcast live and may be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the company website at www.dyax.com. The webcasts will also be available on the Dyax website for a limited period of time following the conferences.
Dyax is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel biotherapeutics for unmet medical needs. The Company’s key value drivers are the KALBITOR ® (ecallantide) business and the angioedema portfolio, as well as the Licensing and Funded Research Program (LFRP).Dyax developed KALBITOR on its own and, since February 2010, the Company has been selling it in the United States for the treatment of acute attacks of hereditary angioedema (HAE) in patients 16 years of age and older. Outside the United States, the Company has established partnerships to obtain regulatory approval for and commercialization of KALBITOR in certain markets and is evaluating opportunities in others. The Company is currently developing products to expand its angioedema portfolio, including a suite of diagnostic assays to identify plasma kallikrein mediated (PKM) angioedema and a therapeutic candidate, DX-2930, for the prophylactic treatment of HAE and PKM angioedemas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV