Dyax Corp. (NASDAQ: DYAX) announced today that executive management will participate in two upcoming conferences, providing a corporate update regarding the Company’s key value drivers – the KALBITOR® (ecallantide) business and the angioedema portfolio, as well as the Licensing and Funded Research Program (LFRP).
- George Migausky, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present on Tuesday, February 26 at 4:05 PM (ET) at the 2013 RBC Capital Markets Healthcare Conference, being held February 26-27, at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
- Dr. Ivana Magovcevic-Liebisch, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will present on Monday, March 4 at 2:50 PM (ET) at the Cowen and Company 33 rd Annual Healthcare Conference, being held March 4-6 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston, MA.
Both presentations will be webcast live and may be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the company website at www.dyax.com. The webcasts will also be available on the Dyax website for a limited period of time following the conferences.
Dyax is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of novel biotherapeutics for unmet medical needs. The Company’s key value drivers are the KALBITOR ® (ecallantide) business and the angioedema portfolio, as well as the Licensing and Funded Research Program (LFRP).Dyax developed KALBITOR on its own and, since February 2010, the Company has been selling it in the United States for the treatment of acute attacks of hereditary angioedema (HAE) in patients 16 years of age and older. Outside the United States, the Company has established partnerships to obtain regulatory approval for and commercialization of KALBITOR in certain markets and is evaluating opportunities in others. The Company is currently developing products to expand its angioedema portfolio, including a suite of diagnostic assays to identify plasma kallikrein mediated (PKM) angioedema and a therapeutic candidate, DX-2930, for the prophylactic treatment of HAE and PKM angioedemas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV