Texas.gov offers Texans a quick, easy way to cross driver-related tasks off their “To Do” lists. You can take care of your business securely and efficiently by visiting Texas.gov/Driver. Currently, more than 3,000 driver license renewals and 5,000 plus vehicle registration renewals are completed online in Texas every day.
Review the list below to see if Texas.gov/Driver can help you save time from the comfort of your own home. Also, take a few minutes to view the short video demonstrations that show you how to complete these services online.
- Driver License Renewal & Address Change (watch demo ) – You can renew online up to a year before and a year after your expiration date. If you’ve moved recently, DPS requires you to change your address within 30 days.
- Vehicle Registration Renewal (watch demo ) – Renew your registration, and sign up for an email reminder for next year.
- Driver Records (watch demo ) – Order and print your certified driver record in just minutes.
- Driver License Reinstatement – Pay your reinstatement fees and check your driving eligibility status online.
Texas.gov is a convenient, fuel-efficient alternative to complete many other government services online too, such as pay CHIP enrollment fees, order a birth certificate, purchase commissary items for TDCJ inmates, and much more. You can also access Texas.gov via our mobile site at m.texas.gov.
About Texas.govTexas.gov is the official website of the state of Texas ( http://www.texas.gov) and is a collaborative public/private partnership managed by the Department of Information Resources (DIR). Texas.gov helps state and local government entities Web-enable their services and operates without tax funds through a partnership between the state and Texas NICUSA, LLC. Texas NICUSA builds, operates, maintains, and markets Texas.gov and is part of eGovernment firm NIC’s (NASDAQ: EGOV) family of companies. Since its launch in 2000, Texas.gov has securely processed more than 189 million financial transactions and collected more than $27 billion on behalf of participating entities. About NIC NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation’s leading provider of official government websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company’s innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. Our popular self-funded solution allows government to put in-demand services online without using taxpayer funds. The NIC family of companies currently provides cost-effective eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV