In 2013, the Company expects to achieve the following for the full year:
- Net sales in the range of $885 million to $920 million.
- Comparable store net sales increasing in the mid-single digits.
- The opening of a total of 25 to 35 new store locations.
- Earnings per diluted share in the range of $1.90 to $2.15, based on a diluted share count of approximately 28.0 million shares, which is exclusive of any future impact of the stock repurchase program.
Mr. Lynch concluded, “I am excited to lead this team into 2013. We expect to deliver continued growth in our operating margin by building on strategic initiatives both currently underway and those to be launched in 2013, including our ‘store of the future’ with its expanded showroom. In the coming year, we will aggressively pursue share in our highly fragmented market, and we expect to further enhance our assortment of quality products, optimize our supply chain and strengthen our commitment to develop the best people serving our customers. We are pleased that we have been able to maintain our strong capital structure and debt-free balance sheet, allowing us to invest in the long-term health of our business while rewarding our long-term shareholders. As we move forward, we believe we are well-positioned to further expand our footprint and deliver multi-year expansion of our net sales and operating margin.”
Conference Call and Webcast InformationThe Company plans to host a conference call and audio webcast today, February 20, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference may be accessed by dialing (877) 407-9039 or (201) 689-8470. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call through February 27, 2013 and may be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 and entering conference ID number 408486. The live conference call and replay may also be accessed via audio webcast at the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.lumberliquidators.com. Raymond James Annual Institutional Investors Conference The Company today also announced that Mr. Lynch and Daniel E. Terrell, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Raymond James Annual Institutional Investors Conference. The Company’s presentation is scheduled for Monday, March 4, 2013, at 10:25 a.m. Eastern Time in Orlando. The live webcast and replay of the Company’s presentation may be accessed via audio webcast at the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website, www.lumberliquidators.com. About Lumber Liquidators With over 290 locations, Lumber Liquidators is North America’s largest specialty retailer of hardwood flooring. The Company features more than 340 first quality flooring varieties, including solid and engineered hardwood, bamboo, cork, laminate and resilient vinyl. Additionally, Lumber Liquidators provides a wide selection of flooring enhancements and accessories to complement, install and maintain your new floor. Every location is staffed with flooring experts who can provide advice and useful information about Lumber Liquidators’ low priced product, much of which is in-stock and ready for delivery.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV