Remote Assistant for the Connected Controller
Job crews using the new Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software version 3.1 can initiate a Remote Assistant session on their Trimble TSC3 Controller to clarify work orders, confirm design file versions and update software modules without leaving the job site. GNSS managers and site supervisors can use Remote Assistant to train new construction survey teams and quickly ensure their Trimble equipment is functioning properly.
Remote Assistant is a Web-based subscription service hosted by the Connected Community powered by Trimble. It is available through Trimble's worldwide SITECH® Technology Dealer network on the Trimble TSC3 Controller or any earthworks machine equipped with the Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System version 12.4 and a Trimble SNM940 Connected Site Gateway.
About Trimble's Heavy Civil Construction Division
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV